Changes due to Corona
The continuing danger of infection with the corona virus makes some changes in the studio operation necessary. Your health and a relaxed and restful training for all of us is very important to me. Therefore I have implemented a well thought-out hygiene concept for you. Accordingly, I had to adjust the timetable to offer you a maximum of safety through regular airing and cleaning of the premises.
My requests to you:
- stay at home if there are signs of infection
- use community masks for entering the studio, not necessary during class
- keep minimum distance of 1.5 meters to other people
- sneeze and cough into your arm
- if possible come in your clothes
- leave the facilities soon after the training
- wash hands before and after training, as well as clean the mat and equipment after training
- bring your own water bottle
In this context I would like to point out that unfortunately it is no longer possible to make up for missed lessons by participating in other groups. However, it is possible to take part in online trainings via Zoom.